CHOOSING THE RIGHT CONSTRUCTION LAW FIRM IN CAMEROON
Kinsmen Advocates law firm is the leading construction law firm in Cameroon. Our construction lawyers have a complete working knowledge of the importance of adhering to construction laws in Cameroon, negotiating a construction contract, and litigation, especially regarding scope-of-work disputes and construction failures. Our firm strives to remain current and updated with new developments in the construction industry and the laws that regulate them.
Our firm has experience with respect to contractor claims, surety’s liability for consequential damages, lender liability, delays, and disruptions of construction contracts. With our experience in construction litigation, we can identify core issues and strategies for successfully resolving our client’s disputes.
As the leading construction law firm in Cameroon, our expertise ranges from dispute resolutions to litigation and we utilize the services of expert construction consultants to assist us in the review of relevant data and analysis of important subject matter in various issues when the need arises.
LEGAL SERVICES OFFERED BY CONSTRUCTION LAW FIRMS IN CAMEROON:
As a construction law firm in Cameroon, we offer a range of legal services to the construction industry in Cameroon.
- Legal Advisory on drafting a construction contract in Cameroon
- Negotiating a construction contract in Cameroon.
- Legal advice on Cameroon construction contract law
- Litigation of construction disputes
- Institution of action for wrongful death and personal injury
- Dispute Resolutions and the Importance of Adhering to construction laws in Cameroon
- We represent clients in drafting a construction agreement with expertise and skills to protect the interest of our clients.
- We assist in the institution of legal actions arising out of construction disputes.
- We resolve construction disputes through various alternative dispute-resolution mechanisms in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Our firm handles a wide range of construction claims, including those arising from contract disputes, project defaults, bid protests, prevailing wage issues, responsibility issues, and all of the problems that can arise in the course of construction projects.
- We assist clients in addressing the legal challenges of engaging in the design, development, financing, performance, and management of major construction and government contracts.
- Legal considerations for Cameroon construction contracts.
To conclude, it is very important to seek the right legal advice from a construction law firm in Cameroon before engaging in any form of project in Cameroon. The legal services offered by construction law firms in Cameroon are world-class and of the international best standard.
Article by MAFANY victor NGANDO
“The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances”