ENTERTAINMENT & SPORTS FIRM IN CAMEROON
Kinsmen Advocates Law Firm is the best entertainment & sports firm in Cameroon advising sports and entertainment participants on legal matters in the sector.
We add immense value to our sports and entertainment clients by drawing on our experience in the areas of business law and intellectual property law.
Whether working with individual entertainers, artists, producers, production companies, sports personalities, coaches, or agents on their career paths, we have the requisite experience required to strategically advise and handle matters on various legal considerations involved in the sports and entertainment industries.
Our entertainment & sports firm is always ready to represent clients throughout the country and beyond.
We are an entertainment & sports firm in Cameroon of high pedigree assisting clients with various aspects of sports and entertainment law in Cameroon.
SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Media & Music
- Football & Athletes
- Sponsorship & Endorsement
- Brand Protection and Merchandizing
- Copyright and Trademark
- Licensing & Royalty
LEGAL REPRESENTATION FOR CAMEROON ATHLETES AND ENTERTAINERS
We render the following sports and entertainment law services in Cameroon;
- Negotiating and drafting sports and entertainment contracts and agreements
- Enforcing contracts and agreements that promote and protect our client’s interests
- Structuring and advising on sponsorship and endorsement agreements
- Legal representation for Cameroon athletes and entertainers
- Registering and protecting trademarks for our clients and managing the related legal issues involved
- Protection of copyrights and handling all legal issues arising from copyright infringement
- Offering general legal services in the sports and entertainment industries
We remain the best law firm for entertainment and sport in Cameroon and have over the years represented clients globally.
Article by MAFANY victor NGANDO
“The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances”