OIL AND GAS LAW FIRM IN CAMEROON
Kinsmen Advocates Law Firm is a leading oil and gas law firm in Cameroon offering legal services and advisory to companies on all aspects of the oil & gas industry in Cameroon. The firm has advised various companies on matters such as licensing, permits, and approvals in the oil sectors.
Our Oil & Gas law practice encapsulates the 3 streams of the Oil & Gas business which are;
- Midstream and
Our firm maintains competent and experienced lawyers that have advised various companies on oil and gas laws and regulations, and transactions in Cameroon.
Whether the business of our clients is in Exploration and Production (E&P), producing, storing, and marketing of produced oil & gas, or marketing and distribution of refined products, we can offer important advice; reviewing, engaging in oil and gas contract negotiations in Cameroon, legal representation for oil and gas disputes in Cameroon and drafting of any necessary contracts; and also interfacing with regulatory authorities to obtain necessary permits or licenses in accordance to oil and gas laws and regulations.
SPECIFIC OIL & GAS LAW AREAS WE SPECIALIZE IN:
- Exploration & Production of Oil & Gas.
- Joint Ventures
- Petroleum industry advisory
- Oil Prospecting Lease
- Oil Mining Lease
- Transporting & marketing of crude oil.
- Refining of crude oil.
- Importation of refined petroleum products.
- Natural gas
- Drafting and negotiation of Oil & Gas industry agreements
- Drafting and reviewing various Oil & Gas contracts
- Engaging in oil and gas contract negotiations in Cameroon
- Advising on various oil & gas transactions
- Interfacing with regulatory authorities in obtaining Oil Prospecting License, Oil Mining Lease, and other requisite permits
- Arbitration and negotiation on behalf of clients ( legal representation for oil and gas disputes in Cameroon)
- Petroleum industry litigation
- Advising on relevant provisions of Oil & Gas statutes and regulations concerning environmental, tax, employment, and administrative law
- Environmental compliances laws in Cameroon oil and gas industry
Article by MAFANY victor NGANDO
“The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances”