Introduction – How to register a Training Institution in Cameroon
Many people love to pass the knowledge that they already have to people who do not have it and are in need of those skills and knowledge thus making it imperative for us to discuss how to register a training institution in Cameroon. This is why people go into training for various reasons and purposes, just to impart knowledge to certain individuals who are in need of it.
Nowadays in Cameroon, we have a lot of people or centers that train people on different things like farming, web, development, writing entrepreneurship, production, and various aspects without following the registration process for training institutions in Cameroon. Let’s now talk about how to open a training institution in Cameroon.
Legal Requirements for Opening a Training Institution in Cameroon
There are some legal requirements for opening a training institute in Cameroon
1. Decide on what you wish your training is focus on
To register a training institute in Cameroon, you have to choose what you want to train on.
2. Knowledge and Experience
After you have decided on what to train on, you should take into consideration if you have the required knowledge and experience to be able to teach and train others in what you offer to train them.
3. Get your location
To register a training institution in Cameroon, getting your own business space or building would boost your business face, as people will see you as being serious and always present and available for them to contact you.
Also getting a good location will make your training easily accessible to those who are in need of it. Also, it will be preferable if your training office has a big enough hall to hold as many people as possible for the training.
4. Prepare your training material
Having your training material will also be of great help to your business and facilitate the procedure to register a training institution in Cameroon. Having materials such as books, handouts, leaflets, etc. to help them understand and assimilate what they have been trained on, after the training hours. There is necessary equipment which you will need to communicate your teaching and illustration to your trainees. Equipment like a generator, projector, whiteboard, and a laptop. This equipment is to help train them effectively and make their understanding better of what you are training them on.
5. Promote the School
To register a training institution in Cameroon, you can market the training institute by employing brochures or posters with the school’s name, motto, and location. You can also market it by including availability information, a tagline, contact information, and so on. Promote the school using billboards or social media.
REGISTRATION WITH THE MINISTRY OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
After registering with the Trade and Personal Property Registry (RCCM), you must register your training institution with the government, which will allow your school to function lawfully. Following the initial registration, the Ministry of Secondary Education will require the following documents to register a training institution in Cameroon.
- Application form to register a training institution in Cameroon duly filled and signed by the proprietors
- The registration process for a training institution in Cameroon requires an Attestation of presentation of original bachelor’s degree of the proprietors not more than 3 months old
- An attestation of adherence (affiliation) to the appropriate education agency
- To register a training institution in Cameroon, a certified copy of the land title or lease agreement with a surface area of at least 3000 m2
- To register a training institution in Cameroon, a certificate of ownership issued by the competent authority
- The registration process requires a certificate of non-conviction not more than 3 months old
- To register a training institution in Cameroon in Cameroon, an attestation of good morals issued by a 1st class or 2nd class chief of the residential jurisdiction of the applicant or the Divisional Officer
- A building plan including a description of the project, estimative bills, and quantities of the infrastructure to be constructed done by a competent civil engineer. The plan should be put letter of the firm and all pages of the plan should be stamped and signed by the engineer.
- To register a training institution in Cameroon, a geotechnical study of the soil 9 soil test) in case of a storey building.
- To register a training institution in Cameroon, a letter of engagement from the applicant to respect the prescriptions of the English sub-system of education or French sub-system of education of MINESEC such as submission of statistics & and periodic documents, official book list, syllabuses, schemes of work, celebration of official days, payment of FENASCO dues and active participation in the games, respect of calendar of activities
After you submit the form an inspection team arrives at the school and scrutinizes the facility If this stage is successful, your training institution will be approved by the Government and proprietors can now open to the public.
To register your training institute in Cameroon, you have to follow the legal requirements for opening a training institution in Cameroon as explained in this article and brief our firm for expertise guidance
Article by Barr. Mafany victor Ngando
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.