PROJECT FINANCE LAW FIRM IN CAMEROON
Kinsmen Advocates Law Firm is the leading project finance law firm in Cameroon. Our Project Finance practice offers market-leading expertise in legal matters related to project structuring and development, financing, government regulations, construction, and contract negotiation in project finance, including power generation and transmission; oil and gas; infrastructure (including highways, airports, bridges, railways, and ports); mining and metals; water and wastewater treatment, legal due diligence in Cameroon project finance, etc.
As the best project finance firm in Cameroon, we represent clients, including sponsors, commercial banks and government lenders, and multilateral and bilateral agencies, for all forms of transactions, from diverse international co-financing to capital market-based project financing to Islamic financing.
Our lawyers have unrivaled insights into local business traditions and labour practices, allowing us to have the local expertise and experience in-depth. Leveraging on our extensive experience, we treat our clients’ project development and financing as an integrated discipline bringing a wide variety of projects to completion.
We aim to provide more than just legal advice. We focus on strategy and business impact on our clients.
We advise on project financing across jurisdictions in a variety of sectors, including:
- Oil and gas
- Legal due diligence in Cameroon project finance – Mining and resources
- Infrastructure and water, including public-private partnerships (PPP), social infrastructure, and desalination
- Transportation & Logistics – including airports, ports, rail, roads, and shipping
- Contract negotiation in project finance Power and energy – including renewables, power transmission, and distribution.
- Conventional and nuclear energy
- Compliance in project finance law in Cameroon
- Government and public sector
- Mining and metals
- Real estate and construction
- Social infrastructure
- Water and waste
- Industrial Project Development & Finance
- Capital Market
Article by Barr. Mafany victor Ngando
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.