Employment Law Firm in Cameroon
As a top employment law firm in Cameroon, our specialist counsel has expertise in the management of employment problems and offers complete legal representation. In addition, our lawyers will always consider and inform you as soon as possible about alternative dispute resolution processes.
Our Employment Solicitors are here to support you if you are facing unfair dismissal, need specialized legal counsel on a mediation deal, or have violated your work rights. We will provide guidance and support on employment law, provide assistance and background advice, negotiate directly with your employer, and represent you at the regional delegation of Labour and social security and the Labour Court.
Recognized as the best employment law firm in Cameroon for labour issues, our employment lawyers recognize the need to help keep a career on track while working to ensure that justice is served. We strive to provide timely, unbiased legal advice and representation anywhere in Cameroon.
Finding a good labour and employment law firm in Cameroon
In choosing the right employment law firm in Cameroon, it is paramount to know the key employment legal service areas the firm can competently represent. our employment lawyers can assist with the following matters:
- Contracts of Employment
- Compromise Agreements
- Redundancy and Business Re-organization
- Pension Issues
- Termination of Employment & Settlement Agreements
- Employment Discrimination
- Disputes at the Court.
Choosing the right Labour and Employment Law Firm in Cameroon (Other Services Are but Are Not Limited To):
As the leading Labour and employment law firm in Cameroon, we render a series of more employment services to wit;
- Assistance in complying with Employment and Labour Law
- Advice on Employee Rights, Employment Contracts, Service Contracts, Labour Disputes, Statutory Benefits, etc.
- Employment documentation
- Employee benefits and compensation
- Employee background check
- Framing employment policies for organizations
- Framing Employment agreements and contracts
- Labour law advisory
- Law on Sexual Harassment of Women in the Workplace
- HR Audit
- As the best Cameroon law firm for labour and employment issues, we advice on Drafting and vetting Employment Agreements, Appointment letters, Termination Agreements, Non – competition agreements, Non – disclosure Agreements, and other confidential agreements.
As the best Cameroon law firm for labour and employment issues, stakeholders are advised to brief an employment law firm in Cameroon to negotiate employment terms and represent them in all labour-related issues.
Article by Barr. Mafany victor Ngando
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.