MARITIME LAW FIRM IN CAMEROON
Kinsmen Advocates Law Firm is a leading maritime law firm in Cameroon actively engaging in Shipping and Maritime Law practice. The shipping industry is one of the important and critical sectors of the Cameroon economy.
If you looking forward to engaging the services of a good maritime law firm in Cameroon (Douala, Kribi, and Limbe ) you are already in the right place. We pride ourselves as the best Maritime Law Firm in Cameroon.
The firm focuses on Cameroon shipping and logistics contracts across the globe.
Our team at Kinsmen Advocates law firm works together with other professionals, local and internationally, as the circumstances may demand, to provide legal services to the operators in the shipping industry in Cameroon.
Our range of shipping clients includes shipowners, charterers, insurers, clearing agents, crew, and port operators.
Our marine lawyers in Douala, Kribi, and Limbe are always available to assist clients to navigate difficult maritime transactions in Cameroon.
MARITIME LAW FIRM AND SERVICES IN CAMEROON:
- Ship Brokering
- Chartering Agreements
- Ship Financing
- Ship Registration
- Cameroon Maritime Advisory
- Ship Arrest and Releases
- Maritime Claims & Liens
- Marine Accidents
- Maritime litigation in Cameroon
- International Carriage of Goods
- Maritime shipping and logistics contracts
- Legal representation for maritime dispute in Cameroon
- Environmental Pollution and Safety Management
- Drafting and reviewing of chartering agreement
- Advising on marine insurance and commercial risk management
- Advising on ship acquisition financing and shipping mortgage
- Registration of ship and obtaining necessary navigation permits with relevant agencies
- Drafting and reviewing the ship management agreement.
- Arrests and releases of ships to enforce the maritime obligation
- Enforcement of maritime liens
- Seamen crew’s legal representation
- Advising on statutory provisions applicable in the shipping industry concerning regulatory compliance, shipping operation, environmental pollution, and safety
- General maritime litigation and defenses
Article by MAFANY victor NGANDO
“The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances”