NOTARIES IN CAMEROON
In many countries in the world including Cameroon, a document can only be accepted abroad, if it has been notarized and, its genuineness verified and certified by a Notary with his Notary Seal. A Notary public in Cameroon is a senior member of the Cameroonian Bar Association with a notary seal recognized internationally.
NOTARY PUBLIC IN CAMEROON
Kinsmen Advocates Law Firm is manned by experienced Notaries and renders notarial services to the members of the public in an environment characterized by diligence, trustworthy notary seal, and utmost confidentiality. The consumers of our services include corporate organizations, companies, individuals, banks, insurance, financial institution, NGOs, and property dealers.
NOTARY PUBLIC SERVICES IN CAMEROON
A notary public in Cameroon renders services to the society in areas like:-
- A notary public in Cameroon Prepares attests, authenticates, and certifies documents
- A notary public in Cameroon Confirms a single-status certificate
- authentication, certification & notarization of loosed birth certificates and international passports.
- Translation of academic certificates (French – English)
- Certify transactions relating to the bill of exchange and other negotiable instruments.
- Notarization of educational qualification certificates
- Affidavit of sponsorship, support, and age declaration
- Notarizing a Will.
Notarizing a Will makes it self-proving which moves it through probate faster because the probate registry does not need to call in witnesses to acknowledge whether they sign the Will. Non – notarizing a Will does not render it invalid, provided it meets up with the requirements of a valid Will.
WHAT IS A NOTARY SEAL IN CAMEROON?
It is the most useful tool for a notary officer. However, a lot of individuals don’t know what is a seal. A notary seal in Cameroon is the impression of the public officer’s ink stamp and it is used to authenticate the notary’s signature and make the notarial act official. The term notary seal in Cameroon can also refer to a stamp. The imprint of the notary public seal contains information identifying the notary.
Article By: Barr Mafany victor Ngando
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.